Monday, March 5, 2012

all in the family

i'm missing my family something awful today....  so i thought it would be nice to recall some of the finer elements of the homes i grew up in and around....  one thing came to mind instantly.  always, is there a table filled with family photos.  so, i searched the vast image library of the internet and could not find one single vignette (good or bad).  alas, here is my homage to everyone up north and to the (many ) table(s) in my home filled with favorite pics of my favorite people.






lots of enamel colored frames, sterling silver and my favorite: liberty of london for target frames.  wish i had thought to buy more!

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite accessories is a family photo in a picture frame - adds such a personal touch to any space. Happily following your blog!

    ReplyDelete