Monday, January 16, 2012

all the trimmings. seriously.

i don't usually post clothes, accessories, shoes or any of my other favorite topics (accessories, handbags, baubles).  however, i will make an exception this frosty monday morning, but only because there are tassels.  the kind that are usually associated with window/pillow decor. so in a way, it fits the bill of being "eye candy for the home"  ---- would look lovely hanging in my foyer (and provide hours of entertainment for my little one.  okay hours of entertainment for me, minutes for her).

this bag is giving me the warm and fuzzies despite the 29 degrees it is outside

Blithe and Buoyant Tote

possible to DIY?  or in  my case, have someone DIY for me?  love the cheetah print inside.  love the how colorful the tassels are.  love love love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment