Thursday, March 17, 2011

spring fever

Designers Guild has my heart thumping and visions of swathing my entire home in her fabric, wallpaper and linens.  Since that is not possible, i'll settle on some new bedding for Spring in a very fresh color and with sweet detail


the new quilts are so beautiful, if you're a pink person (like me), look no further, your new bedding is here:

Acanda Camelia pink printed quilt
 or in blue

Acanda Colbalt Blue printed quilt
 (p.s. this pattern/colorway also come in a table linen...  I want both - totally in love with look of this).  or maybe just the napkins and place mats:

Acanda place mat in Lime


Acanda napkin in lime

i'm having a hard time....  it is not beyond me to want show every single image on the site - i love it all.  more posts of the Designers Guild bedding will be coming in the near future!

All are available to purchase on the designers guild website.

No comments:

Post a Comment